Saturday 8 September 2012

Birthday Presents

The other day I turned 21. For some reason unkown to me that seems to be a big deal. While I don't particulalry feel any different it did mean I got some good presents. I used the opportunity to ask for a few bits of tri gear I couldn't afford to splash out on myself. For example I've stepped up from my battered old pair of nike running shows to a sparkling cushion like pair of asics. I've never owned much cycling gear other than a bike and helmet but now I've got some gloves and a jersey. I also got a book about running that I'm hoping will help motivate me through my marathon... my marathon which yesterday was a month away. I'm running regularly but only a few miles at a time. O well. On a brighter note I now have a bit of birthday money that I'm thinking of spending on a budget buy, I'll let you know what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment