Monday 17 September 2012

My Latest Brain Wave

So I've used the few braincells in my head that seem to be working today and I've come up with an idea. So here goes...

I've decided to use a new system for rating items I include in budget buys. Each time I do a piece about a budget buy that I've made I'll give the item a personal rating out of 5, 1 being a poor buy and 5 being a great buy. Now comes the original part (as far as I'm aware), I'll estimate the time I reckon the item saved me during a race and divide the amount the item cost by the time it saved giving a pounds per second (£/s) rating on the item. O yes I'm getting all scientific and adding objective and subjective rating to all budget buys. If this concept makes no sense to you at all and my poor attempt at describing it has confused you, just check out my next post to see it put into practice and hopefully all will become clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment