Tuesday 16 October 2012

Cheap Gear

Don't get excited this is not a blog about cheap drugs! It's just a quick blog to let you know about a site I've found on tinternet. It's called Sport Pursuit and you may see some budget buys pieces coming soon about stuff I've got from them. It's a site that finds sales and puts them in one place (it's on the website how it actually works). I'm putting this up now because there's some tri stuff on there some of you might be interested in. This includes a Pearl Izumi trisuit that I've just invested in for £39. There's also a slightly more selfish reason for advertising this site. Everytime a new person clicks my link to join up then buys something I get £5 to my account. So click on the link, join up and get buying some bargains... https://www.sportpursuit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment