Wednesday 22 August 2012

First ever post

This is my first post of my first blog so forgive me if its crap! I thought I'd start a blog to share my experiences of triathlon with anyone that'd listen and, more selfishly, to try and help keep myself motivated to train regularly. Currently it's 1pm and I'm still sat in bed, I've cycled a lot lately but haven't ran or swam for nearly a month and I'm doing a sprint triathlon in 25 days. O and I've got a marathon in 46 days... not a lot of time to train so why am I still in bed? 

The aim of this blog is to let you all know how I'm getting on and how a student with less than no money survives in the world of triathlon with all it's expensive "time saving" gizmos. Can a moderatley fit but pretty lazy student improve and post respectable times on the tightest budget possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment