Thursday 23 May 2013

Ed Brindley Award for Random Athletic Achievement #1

To get a few more interesting posts going I thought I'd start handing out my own awards. They mean absolutley nothing and the prize is nonexistent but I'm sure they'll be a coveted award soon and will overtake the sports personality of the year any day now. So the inaugral Ed Brindley Award for Random Athletic Achievement goes to...

Well done Greg

Greg Batley-Moss



My cousin Greg, recently put down his drumsticks and carried his dreadlocks 13.1 miles around the Chester Half Marathon. It was his first event of this kind and I'm damn impressed he did it. He also managed to complete his target of getting round in under 3 hours. In a world of athletes with shaven legs, I didn't see many people bigger and hairier than me running the half marathon. Well done Greg, it's not every day you see a huge bearded man with dreadlocks running round the streets of Chester... unless you're near subway and he's late for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment